The CAFR consists of the following sections:
• Introductory Section - This section includes a letter from the City Manager and the Finance Director explaining the financial objectives, major initiatives and accomplishments of the City. It also includes a list of principal officers of the City and the organizational chart.
• Financial Section - This section includes the independent auditor’s report, management’s discussion and analysis and the general purpose financial statements, including the notes. It also includes information on post-employment benefits and other supplementary information.
• Statistical Tables Section – This section provides financial trends, demographic and economic information and other statistical information.
• Compliance Section- It includes the following:
- Independent auditor’s report on internal control over financial reporting and on compliance and other matters based on an audit of financial statements performed in accordance with Government Auditing Standards
- Independent auditor’s report on compliance with the requirements of Section 218.415, Florida Statutes
- Management letter pursuant to the rules of the Auditor General of the State of Florida
- Reports and schedules applicable to a federal or state single audit, as applicable.
Sept. 30, 2019
Sept. 30, 2018
Sept. 30, 2017
Sept. 30, 2016
Sept. 30, 2015
Sept. 30, 2013
Sept. 30, 2012
Sept. 30, 2011
Sept. 30, 2010