In accordance with the City of North Lauderdale's Fire Rescue Department's mission statement, the Fire Rescue Department strives to deliver the highest quality Fire Suppression, Fire Prevention, and Emergency Medical Services to the City of North Lauderdale.
North Lauderdale Fire Rescue has 44 sworn firefighters, and all our firefighters are dual certified paramedics.
Fire Rescue personnel are committed to preserving the lives and property, as well as ensuring the health, safety, and welfare of all residents, and visitors of the City.
- Treat all residents and visitors of North Lauderdale with the highest standard of care, compassion and respect
- Promote the professional development of all Fire Rescue personnel
- Provide a positive work environment
- Expand public education to include fire safety issues, as well as, emergency medical issues
- Work together with neighboring cities to enhance their services as well as our own