Welcome to the Citizen Access Online Utility Bill Payment System
Notice to Residents:
Please be aware over recent weeks we are noticing higher water usage by our water customers. We are attributing this to families being home due to the various Safer at Home Executive Orders issued by Governor DeSantis which naturally results in in more family members being home during the day. Higher water usage results in higher water bills.
We want to share some water conservation methods with residents in order to help control water usage:
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth and washing your hands
- Spend less time in the shower
- Wash only full loads of dishes or laundry in the washers
- Use a large bowl filled with water when washing dishes in the sink instead of leaving the water running
- Reduce car washing
- Water your lawn or plants in the early morning or evening to reduce evaporation
- Reduce the frequency of watering the lawn
- Repair any leaks in the sprinklers, toilets and faucets right away
- Use a broom instead of a hose to clean your driveways
- Use a turn-off nozzle on your hose instead of letting water continually run out of it
A Debit or Credit Card may be used.
>>>Click HERE to make a utility payment<<<
For Utility Emergencies (not billing related)
Existing customers: Please enter the email address and password you entered when setting up your online account.
New customers: Before you can use this system you will need to establish an online payment account. Customers will need an email address and the utility account number to set up an online account.
Please Note: The online payment system is not available from 11:30pm to 12:54am EST due to daily maintenance.
Customer Service Normal Business Hours - 954-722-3800
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Monday - Friday, excluding holidays
After-Hours Service Reconnections – 954-722-3800
Available via phone until 8 p.m.
Please Note: Limited staff is available for after-hours calls. If a representative does not immediately answer they are assisting other customers. Please leave a message with your account number, address and contact phone number and someone will call you back.
If you are calling after-hours regarding service disconnection due to non-payment, please note payment must be made online before service will be restored.
After-Hours Service Reconnections are available if you contact us before 8:00 p.m. (Monday - Friday, excluding holidays) and we can verify a payment has been made on the account. A fee of $50 will be applied to your account if you request after-hours service reconnection. If you do not agree to pay the $50 after-hours reconnection fee, water will be turned on the next business day after we verify receipt of payment on the account.